Friday, February 6, 2009

Final Decision - Cameron Highlands

Finally we had decided to choose Cameron Highlands as our honeymoon destination..Hooray. He is the organizer for this trip and me volunteer as a driver. We browsing websites to get more information as possible and as for myself scanning for more maps and the decide which route to be taken to Cameron Highlands.

My babe are concerning in booking hotel and lucky that days is not categorised as a peak season and easily he had booked the ticket and the hotel is not so costly. Now come to me either take the Simpang Pulai or Tapah path to the destination.

After my babe advise, we decided to take the Tapah path because we can had our breakfast at there because according to him the food at Tapah is quite sucelent and delicious. Our journey must be very long and I needed to take rest but somehow today I'm too happy and can't wait for the tomorrow trip and ended up not sleeping well for the entire night...Anyway I will be away for honeymoon.

1 comment:

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

i advice you to take spg pulai route... its safer and easy driving while for tapah, its farer and the road is curve.

btw, get information from those who recently visited cameron. i haven't visited for about 6 yrs >.<