Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Disastrous CNY ( Part 2 )

This CNY period of times my phone are keep ringing, which make me more depress to back KL. This place is so darn boring and I almost die due to this boredom in this so called "Island of Pearl". This place is totally chaotic because it's flooded with people everywhere and every times.

The best parts is I had a so called "goddess aunt" nagging and preaching me like hell. I thought she really thought she is a "GuanYin Ma" or Buddha. Beside island hoping and eating there are nothing much to do, if you tell me I rather choose KL than Penang.

When to Penang I just like god of prosperity "Choy Shen Yeh" giving my hard earn fortune to my aunt and cousin as well because of their hospitality and all the entertainment are sponsor by me and my poor little brother.

Imagine eventhought I'm fat but it doesn't mean that I'm a fighter when come to eat or feast. They keep eating non stop until I wanted to give them award and I'm started to thinking are they ghost or demon who reject from hell, which wanted to fill up their glutton will.

This is just a very tiring journey as my mind are so empty like a zombie because this is not the place I wanted to visit in the first place. Yes I do visited a lot of places but I'm not happy at all and worse still this place make me sad and shed tears during CNY. The driving session is really killing me.

Somehow I rather being in my hubby side and misses his hugs, smell, sound and everything from him. Anyway I have to put a dot to my sad story and planned a head as well. I'm just felt sorry for my friend who had called me several times for a visit during CNY but I had failed them.

(To Be Continue)

No comments: