Friday, January 2, 2009

2009 New Year Resolution


There are so many think flew into my mind for 2009 New Year Resolution, it's seem like the times passed so fast just a flash and here come another new year. I am still 24 years old for now and and when I recap back my 2009 resolution draft I totally panic because the schedule is quite tight and I have no idea whether I achieve my resolution within this times series or not.

The first thing I wanted to do the most is tapau (resign) from my fucking bastard company (a very big company with an outlook only, in fact it have nothing special but just another ordinary china man company). But anyway my plan is to wait for my bonus which is few thousand only and just because nowadays life is very difficult so it's better for me to wait for it before I retreat. Hopefully, I make a right decision in the future and not to repeat the similar mistake that I have gone through in the past.

Second, kick off more kilograms of fat/ lard and loss some inches as well. I have gain weight in this past 2 month and I had loss 2 inches in size as well, weird is it. Anyway I will keep the hard work going because I understand the harder you work the more you gain and in fact the weight I had gains is the mass muscles had increase and not fat. I have to keep hard with my balance dietary and make sure not over eating like in the past because the fat is easy to built but to keep it slimmer is another version of story.

Take good care of my facial condition because the dirt's and oil that accumulate make us look older and messy. Have to grab hands on the more quality product soon before my skin condition is not very good especially got the scars. I think I need to get the expert advised in the skin center for a better solution. By year 2009 I need to lay hand on the Haba and Biotherm product to feed my skin.

Becoming more leng chai (handsome/ charming) in the future as a passport or insurance just in case my babe dump me. For now I am very damn lucky to have a leng chai boy friend by my side but who know in the future, he reckon to become back a straight guy and get other fag hag. I am just another fugly and chubby guys, who get a leng chai hubby for now but If I don't think of change I really don't know how long our relationship can last. Moreover, leng chai can get many advantages compare to someone who is not and myself definitely understand this fact very much because life is just cruel.

Following with a passport, paiseh (shy) to said is till have any of those pass but this year I am sure will apply one for this year because plan to go Phuket and Singapore as well. I do love travel and explore new things but due to my budget constraint I still need to work hard to achieve this aspect. Perhaps give myself some leisure times to flirt around...LoL. Moreover I do like shopping spree okay, it's better I can shop till I drop.

To sum up my new year resolution is very darn simple get a better job and work hard like mad cow. Earn better income and by this can I can continue play hard and happy as well. Becoming better man at least got improvement to show my babe my determination to change for him as well for myself. Earn big buck so that we can have a habitat together and as well getting married... LoL.

No comments: