Thursday, January 8, 2009

Lame and Bored

For many months I been incredible unmotivated and lazy being in work places or home as well. I been super unproductive and I'm not trying to abuse myself or take my life for granted but this is life and indeed is a transition period for me. Beside sight seeing and hang around in the malls there is nothing much I can do in my life.

Hence, it' sales everywhere and guess what? I been doubtful regarding the recession is really happening in Malaysia. In the matter of facts, every malls and shopping center are flooded with human beings. Somehow I prefer going out rather than stay at home facing the block and I'm a person cannot stay still.
I already feel pathetic with my life because there is no changes and yet feeling very demotivated with myself. Even the two books that I had brought from MPH I'm yet to read.. Haha just too lazy to read. This year I buy too many crappy stuff and sometimes being thinking I need to back on track and wake up.

Ever since I like to consume and it's times for me to save for my rainier days because my account balance is just too pathetic..Lol. I'm just a lousy man because my expenses is more than my income and I really need to tighten up my belt. Hey, have everyone have they suggestion to get more income, I hope god can grant me a grand prize lottery tickets..Haha. Anyway stay tuned and be strong.

No comments: