Friday, January 9, 2009

Bad Boy

Tremendously I feeling moody and I'm just a predator that could kills any moment or just let go my stress and tantrum like a volcano's eruption. This is an incident that I felt sorry for the girl that I had treat her badly and when I reckon back I'm far too over to treat her so cruel.

This incident, happen when one of my babe manage to get his friend to fetch us for lunch with the bitch along (The victim). Actually they all also my colleagues and we knew each other pretty well.

The incident started after we finish our lunch and proceed to the fruit stall to make purchase. Later my babe started a joke with the bitch because she is using umbrella in the restaurants, which is funny.

Later we join the cool jokes as well and the bitch is getting pissed and started to scold me after I ask her whether she is using umbrella at the beaches or not. Then she started to scold and nagging like an alien and my migraine started and Boom.

I started to scold her and curse her as well because she told everyone I LOVE HER and chase after her as well. Sorry to said I being very nasty and it's too late for my babe and other colleagues to stop me because I just burnout without signal.

The bitch are cried and everyone is blaming me and scare of me as well. Then the bitch shout at me and telling me that I had an attitude problem and guess what like I care. She really taught I'm his boy friend or what I really don't give it a damn.

She even instruct me to take back my words and apologize to her. For sure I'm apologize to her with unsatisfied manner and I even replied that the words I had spoken couldn't taken back because the words are already out of my mouth and impossible to take back...LoL.

I hated the bitch so much ever since this incident, always scold me for nothing. Even I talkative she also comments, she really thought I'm his Mr. Right but sorry to tell you that you are not my type and cup of coffee.. Please get lost bitch and balik la.

No comments: