Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sharing And Mutual Trust

Very Inspire Article To Improve Trust.

The keyword of the day in this blog is "Mutual" which related to reciprocally acting of receiving, giving and interchanged. For me, mutual trust is just like a form of matrix equation contents possessed, experienced, or done by two or more persons or things at the same time more to common joint of sharing, trust, assistance, aversion and love.

Frankly speaking these criterion (Mutual Trust) had been faded ever single moment. I hate this parts when our relationship had come to this stages. Recall back from the past, I been wondering where is our naive and yet innocent love had gone. Perhaps, there is no fairy tales for me because normally the tales ended up with a good story ending but it's seem like I hardly to get one of those character.

We been tied down for almost 3 years but these later 2 years after the varsity life, our relationship seem to crack and we do argue and quarrel a lot this period. To precise we had not staying together for this past two years because we decided to stay with our parents after graduated in unversity. This is the main reason I felt not happy and even it had passed for 2 years but I still find that I am yet ready for this. Your smell, warmth, nag, love and caring still in my mind and very memorable indeed.

Yes, I been very lonely and empty lately. In my heart I do have many things that I wanted to share with you but always ended up with remain silent or undispute because don't wanted you to worry about me. Sorry babe, I knew most of the problem is kicked out by me and caused you so many trouble and stress. I Love You and tried to improve our relationship and mutual trust.

No comments: