Friday, November 7, 2008

Balancing In Life

Tremendously it's normal to have conflict in life whether is friends, siblings, relatives and partner as well. This also the situation that I had encounter so far. Mainly this incident occurs due to miscommunication or lack of confidence from both parties. Perhaps, both of us is different and lack of understanding of each other. Moreover, high expectation from both parties really can tore us apart... please trust me because I had encounter this situation before.

Myself personally know both parties have to understand this matter and be open about it if we doubt to each other. Previously both of us try to creates strong goals and ambitions to keep moving forward for a better life but yet I am fail to perform and on the other hand is doing well. My pressure seem like getting tougher and tougher, what I should do because the border seem like getting further and further... lord please advise me the act I should take.

On top of that, I do cherish every moment together but the passion for us to stay together seem like fade. Worst still even myself gave up because both of us have different identity and characteristics... very hard to pleased each other sometimes and win win situation is from from beyond imagination but of course once in a blue moon.

Starting our ties at first are tough and uneasy really hope the other party could cherish and give more. Perhaps, the root to cause this problem mainly from my side because I am just like parasite like to stick with other till satisfied and the other side cannot bear with me due to my buzzing. For the time being I try to balance my life in term of family, job and love and will try to build up the bridge between us, so a break should be okay.

Lastly, during this transition period I will be alright as long both of us understand each other and what is our intention really are. The most important thing is I never took our relationship for granted as myself really cherish every move we make and really love to spend more times together but frankly speaking the other side seem don't like the commitment so much because the other side thought there is no needs to be sacrifice. I just feels wanted to be valued and life really ain't easy... sigh

No comments: