Sunday, November 30, 2008

Wedding

Today I really freak out, my babe cannot company me to the gym as he promise he will. Sadly to say he never explain where the heck he is doing and going till he left me. He is really a bad boy and just loving his family more than me and leave me behind and waiting for his call and finally I send him a message and he send me back a message

" Sorry. I got something need to do. So can't make it."

If this kind of attitude you receive from your so called beloved, what would you do? But to me it enough to pissed me off and make me mad. On top of that I try to defend him by said that he is just too busy with so urgent things to do. Then later mix feeling arose and the battle between the angel and devil had began.... Too tired and mad to think about it and finally overslept.

Wake up then I realize I have a wedding dinner to attend at De Palma Hotel Ampang, since it is still early to attend the dinner and I straight away pack my stuff like backpacker and heading to "The Curve" for workout... Phew uber tired. Then I realize that I quite late for the dinner and some more the traffic is damn congested. If you tell me that Malaysia's economy no good then, please kiss my fat ass because I totally contrary with the facts.

Finally arrived they around 7.30 pm but the ceremony and the function not yet started. Before the ceremony begin the feast started and they had sent me to Mars by seated me with a bunch of old bags at VIP seat. Whereas all of my schoolmates are sitting together... what turfs. The dinner completed after half an hour and the ceremony are still carry on. The food in this hotel is totally sucks and really low budget ceremony indeed and the food is badly serve and even a mamak stalls food can do better than this.

I went to the toilet to consult my babe how much I should give for the ang pau and finally we decided to give hundred ringgit instead of 150 ringgit because it is really mamak food anyway. After hand over the ang pau and congratulate the couple I finally heading home and before I heading home manage to chit chat with my old freinds and mate... thats all for today and babe where the heck are you ?


No comments: