Monday, November 24, 2008

Suprise


On Saturday, as usual I had a date with my babe and he is gorgeous and getting slimmer after a few sessions workout. We when to the Fitness First before we hang around to our next programme. My babe joining the Fitness club to support and encourage me to kick out lards from my body and redefine myself... I am definitely a fatso. My babe is quite a slim person and slightly workout definitely make him slim. My stubborn body fats seem like very hard to lighten and perhaps this is what I had to pay for overeating and lazy for workout.

Sometimes I thought of having a break for my workout schedules because my muscles and bones are really in pain. Especially after recover from hurting my back pain during working and workout. My babe sometimes could be very stubborn as ass and scold me and throw me junk of nonsense words such as I took it for granted... sigh. After the workout we heading to Sunway Pyramid for a hang out destination.

My babe managed to get a hot tops from shibuya... when he trying the tops I almost get erected and he is damn hot. Sometimes come to logical why a hot guys like him would like a fugly person like me ??? This question really being bother me for a long times and yet to get any answers. We also hang out at the Asian Avenue to get a present from my tomboys friends since her birthdays just around the conner. Later when to Sakae Sushi for dinner and we are done with Sunway Pyramid and heading to next destination.

At first we planned to go Marketplace since is Saturday night is the biys night but I know he is no so keen and really can tell from his non verbal expression and of course together with so lame excuses. Then we when to NZX at Taman Mayang there, which is a unigue open concept street similiar with Petaling Street but look nicer and more happening at NZX. There is also Disneyland events at this whole compound and it is so crowded.

Later we bump up with some f*cker from my company and asking why just two of us only and where is our fliers is and they smell somethings and keep asking to get a clear picture. There are just a bunch of pitch who always pick up with someone, if really can I wanted to yell at them that "I am a Gay".. to cut the things short they even spread the incident around my company... really a jackass. The jerk just know how to kick off conflicts and make us miserable... stop bother my life go back and fuck your pussy and stay out of my ass business...blek( Sorry for being so explicit in my words because I am so Pissed off)

But to cut the sad story short just back to my joyful life where my babe brought me a pairs of Adidas Shoe, very unexpected I thought my babe buying that shoe for his own but at the end of the dates he tuned the shoe to me as a token as an obedient lover. He is damn charming and I really can help myself to always by his sides and he is always giving surprise. The shoes maybe not my cup of tea but I do drink tea's sometimes and the most important things is the inner beauty and surprise from him... Love you always Babe.



No comments: