Friday, November 21, 2008

Misfortune Due To Clumsiness

What Are You Looking At... I Am A Rat_ Boi

This years around there is many misfortune stories had happen to me. According to the Chinese zodiac this years is the rat year where is the year I been born... yes you are correct I am a ratboi. Basically I am numb of the misfortune incident that had happen to me. At first I am very sad and always blaming the gods and not to left out myself as well. It's a norm when somethings bad had happen to a human prayers are the normal practise that they will do but even though I am a free thinker (Atheism) but under my babe persuasion I still give myself a try to get some blessing.

But the misfortune arose and arose till I really numb of those lame incident. This years around I had 3 times accident and not to mention the typical accident. My car NCD which is 55% are gone and the summon are accumulating but lucky due to the election there are a discount for the summon. Following with the wallet, where I had lost twice of my wallet this years around and the penalty I had to pay for the identity cards, ATM cards, license, replacement credit card and etc... sigh

Whoop do I mentioned I also had lost my hand phone and digital camera as well. You guys try to figure out if those events had happen to you how you felt. Franky speaking I had gone through this had times so far and hopefully all of those misfortune cases just stay away from me. Yes, I had cry, depress, broke, sad, burnout and lot more but lucky there is someones who shine upon me during I in trouble and under my babe love and caring I finally gone through this hard times under my dear support.. Thank you babe for your support and caring you are just the angel who delight me always.

No comments: