Sunday, November 9, 2008

Another Lame Sunday's

This Sunday indeed another lame day's for me just stay at home on the sofa and watching TV and snuggle up with my pillow with loneliness. Later joining my two brother's for blanch in Bandar Manjalara for meals. Where I had order Yong tau foo, yam paste abacus and wantan mee to fill up my stomach... really hell a lot of food there full with temptation. But lucky my two brother's help me to finish up the food together with me.

After the meals three of us decided to go on shopping at Jusco Kepong and I had brought a pairs of New Balance snicker and few morning towel for my workout and also not forgetting the scaling machine to see the result of my workout. After a short while, we decided to leave and heading back home for another rest.

Later on, I decided to go for a workout at The Curve because I felt guilty for my action for taking too much of foods into my stomach. After a two hours workout I finally done and have a ice blended green tea at Starbucks to relax and enjoy together with my honey blueberry cigar. As I am enjoying my life at Starbucks my parents rang me for a dinner.

Finally I joining the dinner with them at one of a restorans in Sg, Buloh and the foods as usual taste good. I managed to control myself by having small portion of the meals during the dinner because it's not good after all to make myself bloated as I'm on diet. The gathering is not bad and ended up very well and how lucky I am together with my family on Sunday, isn't it.

1 comment: