Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Fundamental Of Environment

Environment is something that every mankind should taken care of. Most of the people are just kissing goodbye to the environment awareness. The reason I kick kicked off this topic is due to the environment day's that we are having in my company. Eventually myself also not a person that's care for the environment stuff too much because myself also a smoker. But at least I am trying to consume lesser cigarettes, carpool with colleague, joining the environmental awareness activities and more.

Albeit, joining this environmental awareness activities is because of feeling guilty or what but the main reason of this participation also mainly from the reward. Even though, it sound not genuine but guess what human are born to be glutton and greed by nature and please bear with me when you not agree with me.. I do agreed there are bunch of people not thirst of blood but majority does. Here are some of my copycat works with the conjunction of the environmental awareness activities that I participated in. Hopefully you guys enjoy the poster I had design.


In the conjunction toward the environment awareness, I am urging each one of us to do somethings for the mothernature. Last but not least, please do somethings to the environment and Green Peace

No comments: