Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fail To Ignite Passion

I am currently having this little problem with my babe in term of "Romance".We have been seeing each other on daily ever since I had chosen my babe as my fliers. These days I just pouring out my sadness within myself in my lonely room and the situation is getting worse and sometimes even had delusion. It's looked liked I not getting enough love and attention from my babe and we are quite rare to have snuggle up and passion as well.

Hence my babe argument is as long as both of us have chemistry and understand it is more than enough. But frankly speaking I disagree on the facts that given by my babe because I know no words is better than action... really a crappy excuses. Furthermore, not to deny other peoples for unrecognized our relationship but it's seem to me my babe also started to give up.

I still remember at first our relationship is too sweet to forgotten because my babe is the most precious things in my life and I love my babe more than everyone could imagine. Anyway to start with what the heck is wrong with me, am I so fugly till you had to ignore me. Your ignorance action really enough for me stop my heart beat. This is the reason why our relationship is getting departed and faded... I really love you.

Perhaps the times and the period we been together is almost to the bottom line and as times go by the relationship is begin faded. But I can assure you that my feeling towards you are not yet change even little and I always spread my wings to you to show my passion. For you I really willing to change whether outlook nor attitude to satisfy you but if you really noticed I really change a lot from hot temper became tame and from glutton beast became dietary practitioner. I am not tried to showed you what I had do to you but I just wanted you to know all the things I had done is to get your attention and my love to you... hope you could understand.

No comments: