Monday, November 24, 2008

Celebrate Shemale Birthday's at Italianies

Yesterday is my shemale friend (Kar Chan) birthdays but since we are out of ideas to get her a place for her 24th birthday's celebration. Then we decided to bring it on at Italianies after reject the Chilis and T.G.I friday for the celebration. But since me and my babe just back from The Curve after the workout and finally we decided to give it up at the 1U Italianies.
Since two of us (me and my buddy patrick) is a smoker, so we request for a smoking area but the places is so cozy and hot. Finally I had requested the manager to change our seats to non smoking area. There is just four of us together with the birthday gals, we had order two set of bowl pasta and classic pizza after the Sicilian pizza is out of stock.

My gay friends



How Intimate They Are ?

We really had a good times in Italianies and we really had a lotsa of chit chat and lame jokes as well. But come to the dishes I am a bit of dissapointed because compare to the Italianies at The Curve the food seem like more well prepared compare to the one in 1U. Anyway we still enjoy ourself and manage to get a few snap shot at that occassion.

Two gays With A Shemale..Sigh



Look Like A Long Missing Gayhood fren

The best part of this celebration is the employees of Italianies is helping us to celebrate the birthday girl and also put a prank on her by forcing her to drink the Olive oil..really damn embarass for her. Later Italianies reward the birthday girl with the Nz strawberry cheese cakes and lastly thank to Italianies for the jovial moment we had. Later will update some of the pic that we had taken that day.

The Present She Requested For Present... Really Childish



Gay Boy Being Force By The Shemale For a Hook Up


No comments: