Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Lame Training and Steamboat Session

Today it's had been a long winter day's because of the lame training that I had to attend. The presentation is hideous and for me the training and the presentation is just another unfruitful training... and I really not impress. In my point of view the student's can do better than this perhaps lack of preparation and the presentation skills totally sucks.

During evening time's I had an appointment with my babe because yesterday I had to leave my dear alone for my daily routine (gym)... and of course my dear are mad on me. In order to make things right I had to spend quality time with my dear. We canvasing around at The Curve for foods, finally we made up ours mind to have a dinner at ketam steamboat at the Ikano.

My dear even brought me a t-shirt for my workout at the Padini Concept Store since they had a sales... Thank you dear for your present and love you. Today's the crowd at The Curve seem like faded because we manage to get a good seat for the movie in Cineleisure for Quantum of Solace. The movie is uber exciting full with action and there are some revolusion from bond movies and the best parts is we can snuggle up together and I hope this can stay forever.

Below is some picture that we taken during the steamboat dinner.

This is the tomyam sup we had order in the Ketam Steamboat


The clear sup that we had order


The Bamboo fish paste that we had order for side dishes


The steamboat set for two that we had order

No comments: