Tuesday, November 25, 2008

She Confront


Today I had blanch with Vicky (the shemale) at Sunway Pyramid and the main ideas is to get her the present she wanted. Since it almost 3 p.m I suggest we having a meals at Sushi kings and she agreed. The sushi king that period around is having the sake promotion and there is variety of sake dishes to choose and myself also can't help it to order few plates of sake sushi. Finally the bills out and the amount is RM 60 over and it's quite expensive for a meal.. huh.

Later we hang around the complex for almost 3 hours to get the doll that she wanted and pretty sorry for her the dolls is out of stock .. haha. Then I feel panic searching all around my pocket and finally realize my phone left in the car and I rushing to my car like a mad man to get my phone. The hidden agenda why I am so concerned about my phone is my babe will called me any times and spot check me of course using friend finder from maxis... such a lame technology who make someone suffer.

Later Vicky smelling somethings cooking and finally she confront with me is it my babe who is calling. I am trying to kick my butt out of this topic but she is not letting me go so easily and keep daring me to show my girlfriend... hello where am I suppose to get my girlfriend to show her since I am a gay. Later I give up and remain silent because my babe and me are being friend with this bastard shemale for 6 years and finally she confront that she know about a little secret of us. The silence's from me equal to the admitting of the facts because I finally give up because she have a very good supportive argument which swap off all of my lied and cheating.

Eventually she saw us kissing and " ham sap " (bitchy and horny) during the times we went to Genting Highlands. But she just remain silent until today she confront with me and wanted to know the answer. I just told her if you really know then you just better pretended because since I am also damn tiring to pretend I am straight. She then keep telling me the karma and the side effect that this kind of relationship can cause and advised me to change my lifestyle as well. She even daring to say the " A " word with me and called me to take care of myself.

I remaining silence and feel depress as well and later she noticed and started to cheer me up and change to other topic which make me feeling better. She is not done in choosing her gifts and she also propose we shifted to Midvalley to get her gifts. Then here she start again asking our relationship and finally I pissed off and " bomb her with my grenade ". Actually I had an appointment with my babe to workout together at The Curve and I tied to cheat Vicky by telling her that I had an appointment with my friends. Spontaneously she answer never mind we go together and perhaps I can Introduce my friends to her and finally I give up and said never mind I just follow her to Midvalley.

That day around the few hours with her just like a few decades to me and she finally get the present she wanted which cost me RM 70 over. She is really a bitch by sending me a present which is kena scold gau gau from my babe because I cannot company him to gym and which make me broken my promise by making me a not thrustworthy boyfriends .. Go to hell you fucking shemale. But in my heart I still very happy because the is one person knowing our relationship and there is no hiding and closet things that we had to pretend.

No comments: