Saturday, November 8, 2008

Discharge, Consume and Redefine

During weekend most of my times is quite tight and there is no exceptional for this Saturday. I have an appointment at 1.00pm with my beloved one. But at 11.30am my heart urge to go for gym session at Fitness First and since I am a fatso I better have a workout before before I laid back. But the sauna and the steam room is my favourite activities and today the gym not too pack with people's just like always. Later I realize that I had late for my appointment about and the watches showed it is already 2.30pm. My darling go to be very mad on mad on me.... dead meat for sure.


Weekend is really the day I looked forward because after long working hours we can go for leisure and the best part is we can have a good night out and there is someone to snuggle up.... hehe really bitchy. We heading to Bukit Bintang as our going out destination and the traffic seem very damn congested. The traffic took us more than an hour to reach Bukit Bintang, usually we just took 20 minutes to reach there.

As we reach to Bukit Bintang, we straight away heading to Pavillion for blanch because both of us damn hungry. In order to fulfill our glutton stomach, we had choose Tony Roma's as our feasting destination. This is the first time, both of us came here to dine and the food not bad, where I had order 1/2 BBQ chicken and my babe had order fish and chip and also add on one potato broth. The potion is very huge it's took us almost 2 hours to complete our meal and our stomach almost bloated. Then we leaving for a shopping around Pavillion boutique and shops.





Both of us decided shift to Sg. Wang for a hair cut at Michael and Guys for a haircut, the salon are doing very well in business and some more there have a lot of foreigner customer's. This salon totally suck because because one of the lame worker's there make me wet during the time he wash my hairs. After finish haircut we when to Famous Amos to buy drink and I had a pineapple juice which is good for digestion after the heavy meals.


Later Heading back to pavillion because we thought it's good to have movie session for us to snuggle up. But because I am a very laid back person due to the long queue then we decided to chicken up because it's pointless to watch a movie at 2.00am after all. Then we finally decided to have a dessert at KTZ near my house compound but can make it because the place is full house and we decided try our luck at Kepong hawker's market and we manage to have a chit chat and enjoy the dessert there.

No comments: