Friday, November 14, 2008

Blackout

As Lost and Britney.. Really such a Losser

Our relationship kind of weird because lately we had a lot of argument and do quarrel a lot these days. Really not as good as old days and whenever I try the more negative impacts I get. Some times this kind of thing is really pissed me off perhaps I really need to a revolution. I am a type of person need to cuddle or stick together with someone I love but my dear are vice versa. Maybe I am just as blakout like Britney both of us just as same because both of us also a losser.

Sometimes really don't understand why ours relationship can last for so long. But babe don't think that your are understand me and no what I am thinking. I know you are reading I just wanted to inform you that you actually know nothing about me because myself also don't understand myself but I will try to change myself to be a better man.

Eventually I had a very complex family's compare to the other's and furthermore the work, personal stuff and emotional stress is the main root of this problem. Sometimes I really being silly to said that I am very pity but compare to the other's I am so much better. Maybe I am lack of support and always kept things within myself... I am really sick sick of myself for being a jerk.

These days I always had Insomnia and migraine, the only cure for me is my cigarette and my paracetamol which is my best pal lately. Anyway I will be strong and try to change myself to become a better men and do which me luck okay readers.



No comments: