Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Evil Monkey

The Pic is Cute, Innit... Yeah I know It's just Look Like me

To start with, I assume everyone will thought that Monday is not sexy especially after had a good weekend and Monday are consider nightmare because needed to start the daily work or routine. Working is just some sorts of torture for me because working is just as boring to accompany mom to the market of shopping's... just a lame description of my feeling.

Be Hold The Evil Monkey From My Company... There are everywhere

Today's there are some monkey from other department in company are making my workplace like a concerts regarding the stock storage.... blah blah blah. It's by human nature when something's had happen they just take it for granted worse still they all are not try to solve the problem but they rather playing Taichi and worse still get some scapegoat's to escape from the bomb... I meant the problem. The best parts is my stupid subordinate's even dare to drag me along... wtf really pisssed me off.

Please bare in mind to all the reader's or friends don't you dare to come in my company to work if you want a peaceful days. Before I forgortten my company is OYL manufacturing for air conditioning and ventilation. Working in this place is just like prison and even lunch times you eat at canteen and the food sucks and to go out you need to took 15 minutes to the car park and form have to be submit for the stupid lunch. Moreover there are wars everyday especially when you have enquiry's... really . The best parts is most of the employee's seem like wanted this company to go bankcrupt.... and they arguement is they can get VSS the compensation for the worker's and this company really corupt and the worker's thought is really naive in my point of view.

No comments: