Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bad Encounter In Jogoya

With the conjunction of my babe birthday celebration, we had organized a meals at Jogoya. The meals are organized by Vicky and the celebration is not a surprise anymore because my babe had been alerted and well informed. The reason is the stupid pig (Vicky) is exposing everything to my dear and ended up no surprise as well.

Franky speaking this is the first time I step on Jogoya restaurant in Starhill. Most of the people are buzzing about this restaurant and this restaurant really not amaze me at all. The environment not really impress me and the food not good but the beverages and ice cream is the only thing I keen. I really cannot understand why people simply throw out compliment to this restaurant and I think Shogun 1U is better.

We wined and dined in the Jogoya because it's included free flow and our stomach is bloated because we are a Kiasu person. We bitchy and chatted to kill times and everything runs smoothly and I even puke because too full and almost clear everything in my bowel. After puke I wanted to continue with the wined because love the effect for being intoxicated but my babe stop me.

Later we decided to watch movie at GSC Pavillion and we pick Wild Child rather than Bolt. The movie is quite interesting and it about a rebel child doing a lot of nasty things to get her father attention, which later send her to a dormitory school at England (She origin from LA). Being far away she soon or later understand the meaning of her life and also in crush with a handsome guys....for the rest of the story we just live it to cinema to do the jobs.

Lastly before we heading home, I managed to pick two private structure undies from Tang's since they have an offer sales. The undies is very fancy and I like it very much...cannot wait to show it to my babe...That all for now and by the way Love you Babe.

No comments: