Friday, December 5, 2008

Concern And Worried

This times around my babe had alerted me regarding my overspending symptom. Hence, I am yet to improve in this section. As a PLU it is norm for being overspending, being shopaholic as well with spending too much on an expensive meals.

To cut the story short, he realize my credit cards bills are accumulate in quite a tremendous amount. He is even volunteer to give a sum of money to clear off my credit cards debts but anyway I had rejected and I am pretty sure I can settle the debts myself.

As a result, I know my babe are very concern about me and please tell me where you can find a good soulmate like he does. Anyway thank you babe for caring me so much and I am so sorry to make so worried and really love you. Lastly, babe thank you for sponsorship my new year clothes for the upcoming month and please prepared cash and cards for my expenses okay...muahahaha just joking la.

No comments: