Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Deep Depth Feeling


Recently I started to feel very tired with our relationship.
The feeling started to fade just like the autumn.
Everything seems like started to fall and dying.
Why I always have to wait your calls, SMS and responses.
Is it so difficult to stay along with me?
To start our relationship is dy not easy could you care a bit more.
What have you done during I am blackout?
Is it giving me money means that you are the saviour?
Could you give me back my dignity and pride?
I felt so little in the eyes of your sight.
Perhaps I am not suitable for you because I am not good at all.
Everything I do whether good or suck is always ended up quarreling.


What wrong and what I had done till you hate me so much?
Is it so wasted your time to accompany me by my side?
Am I so ugly and pathetic till you felt so shame to go out with me?
What I need to do to get our relationship back on track?
I felt wanted to tear off your face, to express how sad I am.
How cruel you are to do those things to me?
Is it I am so damn evil till you treat me like that?
If really so why don't you just tell me the truth?
Even my friend is treating me better than you are.
Is there any misunderstanding or I had offended you.
But all the while I am try to be loyal and sincere to you.
All I need is your love and caring that all.


You are very selfish and only cares your family and yourself
Every day I felt so empty and hang out all by myself like a mad man.
Why you seem like don't understand and don't bother.
Everyday I just looking at your picture not a days and nights.
I never feel boring to enjoy the snapshot we took together.
This act is really making myself felt more hollow and painful.
Perhaps I am not deserve to be love or to get a lover.
Anyway I will confess of the sins and the karma that I had caused.
What for sure is i gone to miss you and keeping missing you.
The emptiness started to kick off a lot narrow thinking from me.


No comments: