Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Prescription


Christmas is just around the corner and the greatest gifts that I hope to have for this Christmas is having the love from someone you care. Christmas is a very hard time of the year for singles but there is also not exclusive for a guy who already available like me. ..Hehe just joking

If you have someone to caring, basically contrast more to soul mate, please make sure you thank god for having this holiday season to cuddle and spend with. I presume there is no gift better than snuggle up or spend quality times with your love one.Moreover there is no greater gift than having someone that genuinely loves you and cares about your wants and needs.

Frankly speaking, especially in Plu life there are not many peoples that will spend their whole damn life looking for that kind of relationship, which is genuine and so called "true love". The reason is most of the guys just want to hook up to one and another just to satisfied their need and most of them take their partner for granted. I am glad because this scenario a yet to trigger in my life..phew and feel relieve.

Despite, I strongly agree that not most of them people you expected to be around you are around you, which is very true. But to cut it short there is nothing better than someone that loves you because you are who you are. You can consider love is a blindfold games because it's doesn't mean that if your are handsome and lean, you must get someone in your categories.

Moreover, a love that is ain't something you can pray, demand, expect or even buy to get it. Love constantly comes straight from the bottom of heart, which have no bias towards complexion, gender, racist and etc. If the love that is pure and unconditional and it's come straight from the heart, that means that person will love you through the good and bad times even you are fugly as well... just like me.

To me my type of love is delicate and irreplaceable and can make me feel like I on the top of the world and only him can give me happiness to warmth me up from my depression. Frankly speaking we are just no match but I'm indeed glad he had chosen me as his partner and you all have no ideal how deep my love toward him.

Anyway folks, for this holiday season, please, please and please make sure to take a few moments of prayer to thank God for sending someone special in your life like I do. And have a wonderful Christmas! and holiday.... Love You Babe


No comments: