Friday, December 19, 2008

Emotion

Lately, I had been very hot temper because the stress had overcome my ration and my emotion had been fluctuate. I really wanted to control my feeling and emotion but my wrath and anger are just overload and I really really can't control it.

Furthermore, myself instinct are almost drying and worst still I'm having insomnia for quite sometimes and this make the stories even gray and worse. I felt like no one are understand my feeling and this battle is just me around and myself struggle and struggling, which is very hard to describe my feeling and emotion.

Many people saying that I'm very unpredictable but I really cannot deny the statement because most of the times I also don't understand and predict myself due to the upward and downward emotional feeling. My situation are just very hard to describe or maybe this the end of my life because I cannot bear the impact or I will become loser forever...I really don't know.

People around me calling me crazy or insane but who cares because they don't understand my feeling and emotion. I really don't need anybody to understand my feeling and also bear in mind don't treat me as a beggar because I don't need someone to pity me or sympatize me as well.

Anyway it's still a milestone from me to recover because I am not use to be a loser, but I will be growing to become stronger and better than ever. This is the impact, which enough for me to memorize for lifetime. For those who demoralize and demotivate me, you shall see what I can do and please follow with me closely to see how I overcome my failure and become tougher more than ever.


No comments: