Thursday, December 25, 2008

Prince Fest @ Orange Club Rock

This year around I'm pretty excited with Christmas and for many many years my Christmas celebration is quite plain and boring. I decided to join the Prince Fest party at Orange Club for a blasting Christmas celebration with my boy.

Recently I'm so in love with clubbing and parties, which I find this turf is pretty exciting and fun. Okay, to cut the crap short the Prince fest is rock and really give me a good blast. The music and crowd indeed good and this is the second times I went to a gay event and it's really fun and I really had a good time.

That night I am really intoxicated after had a few beers, whisky and tequila as well. Being intoxicating of me, I been really busy dancing in the dance floor with my babe. Being a gay this is a pretty good spot for me to show my affection to my babe in the public, which all of the times we are not allow to doing it due to the public pressure. We really enjoy our self and have a good dance together.

I Love You Babe, Please Don't Stop Loving Me.

No comments: