Sunday, December 14, 2008

La Queen Sucks

Last Saturday my babe finally give me blessing, which allow me to bring him to the La Queen. At first I am feeling pretty excited because this is the very first time we when to gay club for clubbing. We got to the area around 10 somethings and we went for a walk at KLCC before we continue our journey. Poor babe, he's on running nose due to sinus and I convince him to continue at other times but he insist to go.

I know he just don't wanted to disappoint me and after having a little walk at KLCC, then we heading to the nearest mamak stall for drinks and food. Around 11 p.m we heading at La Queen, the is no crowd yet perhaps later. The music and the beat is not bad but the club smell awful and I almost puke due to the smell. This places also very dusty and my babe sinus is getting serious... BAbe.

We thought this places will full with crowd later on because it's quite early for a gay club to start at 12 somethings but we wait and wait until 1 somethings and finally give up. This club totally sucks and full with malays, we don't even enjoy ourself and finally left this club with full disappointment. Then we having lok lok (mobile steamboat stall) for few fish and meat balls and then we also encounter rain cats and dogs and get wet as well.... what a sad encounter for the newbies.. sigh

No comments: