Thursday, December 11, 2008

Long Holiday


I am having holiday from last Saturday till today, which is Thursday. These few days felt so alive and rejuvenate as well because can spend quality times together with my babe. Furthermore, staying away from the work loads for almost a week is really sound good and relaxing. We even spend one day to enhance passion moment between us but later things seem screw up but don't ask me why because I definitely won't dispute any information regarding the incident had happen.

Anyway tomorrow need to continue works for the another single days before we proceed to the weekend.. haha. But normally Friday times is really easy to kill times as our lunch times is approximate 2 hours...phew. But recently quit lazy because quite often skipping the gym already due to my healthy problem and also due to some paranoid incident from my lover. I foresee I'm gonna be sick soon or later because I can felt it's coming... based on my instinct. That all for today I think because I am quite blue to add something in the blog.

No comments: