Friday, December 19, 2008

Top or Bottom

Hey, please don't be dirty minded, I'm not exposing my role in my blog. The topic entitled "Top or Bottom" really a hot topic for the gay community but today I'm not going to discuss about this matter. Lately I been very sensible with my jobs either to be top or be the bottom one in my company.

Finally I had make up my mind with a revenge, instant being force to be loser it is better to counterstrike.. sound like a war games. I am really damn pissed off with this company especially my turf boss, who is very sinister because he is really good in disguised and pretend decent and just like a swag dog.
He con me and telling me a lot of lied to fish me joining this department and worst still I gave in. My losses from my stupid act by resigning from my previous jobs really tear me off... enough to make me cry and emotional for whole day.

From the previous lessons I started to think either to be a top person or a bottom loser. Yes, you can said that I'm a bottom loser now but I started to plan my strategy and agenda to become back a top person just like old days. When I recalled back from my previous jobs, myself confidence, career development and urging to success spirit are almost unbeatable.

Now I think it's a times for me to move further because I really hopeless thinking of the career growth and development in this company, which is so called a multinational company. There is no doubt the company have the mindset of our PM " slow and steady". Come one toward this so damn competitive world and fast moving socioeconomic and politic, which is faster than the speed of the light, you think we can survive.

Starting from now I have to be damn aggressive to fight for my future, I sure will fight to the end for the sake of myself. You are lucky due to the economy crisis, there are nothing much I can do but I can assure you there is more drama you will seen later on. Well, well, well you think you are good ain't you we shall see who will fall back first and somehow or rather my grudge are starting to burnout.


No comments: