Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Suprise 1

Last year New Year Celebration is very memorable and as sweet as mellow. This year I am not happy if you got read my previous post. Frankly speaking I am very unhappy with this but later I came out with a genius idea which is giving him a sup rise with notice him and I thought this will be nice.

My idea are just brilliant and I really can't stop myself to miss him and I need him to be around to celebrate New Year with me. So, I just rang my friends and they all had agreed to company me to Genting but with the condition I have to drive..who care anyway.

I am feeling very excited and been thinking how to get rid of his radar (hell no is not the radar from Britney) it's the maxis friend finder. You all must be wondering and give me a "Wow" and "Buoy", yes I know what you all been thinking..."are you a prisoner or where is human right is it? Anyway this is just another act from him to show he care about me..LoL.

Since I am too excited to giving my honey a surprise, so there are many things to plan and every have to run smoothly. Dear folks, please pray for me and I just love celebration and festival as well. I am really craving for his hugs and kisses as well, he is just too charming for me and I really Love You Babe.

No comments: