Monday, December 29, 2008

Just Another Thought

There are two days more before proceed to year 2009 and left out 31 days left before my 3 years in relationship and to recall back everything happen just is a flash and this year I'm still 24 years old...gosh I'm getting old. As well my parent keep asking me to bring home my beloved one because most of them know I in a relationship, which gave my head a big bang. Furthermore, if they really know what am I dealing with their sweet dream must be turn to durst and not fruitful or still they will puke blood.

I really don't know whether the things I am dealing with is good or not and after all there is no pro and cons in love and relationship. For sure both of us is trying to edifice our relationship like a stronghold but I really have no ideal when the stronghold gone to last. Moreover, the path that I had chosen always ended up with a sad concerto. But I am happy for what I am now albeit I am not born to be a gay..yes you are right I am just a newbies in this circle and previously also one of the bunch of nerd.

Thank you so much for the BITCH (Ex-girlfriend) for leaving this deep scar until I decided to change and of course I meet my honey (Current-BF) to heal my wound and he is the only one who treat me sincere enough and I love him so much. Most of you guys must be very curious to decide whether I am a gay or bisexual and my answer is gay because my manhood really cannot attach with the bitch out there nowadays and I even had doing some experimental to study this issues...please don't ask me how but I know I am a gay.

I still remember what my honey told me quite sometimes ago, that I am BORN to be a Gay..LoL. But I really can't deny perhaps this is the fact I am very hard to click with girls in relationship. To compare my life from the past and present it is a big boom because the present path I had chosen is very difficult to move along. The best parts is when your parent is a very conservative person then you must be the hero on the Die Hard movie and I am not kidding you because it's definitely not easy.

But at least for now I am very happy with my babe around me and his concern, caring, advise and as well as his kisses and body smell definitely amuse and I do enjoy very much. So just forget about the sad stories and continue to my happy life and recently I am trying very hard to change myself but the process is really not easy because I am abuse myself too much in the past with bad eating habit and hardcore of drinking beer and liquor. It's indeed a bad experience in the past, living toward gay life definitely seeking for quality and good life compare to the bad. But to enjoy the good life and quality life definitely require us too sacrifice such as money, self control, learn to be leng chai and much more to learn. Anyway I do believe my hard work are going to repay soon and more hard work need to be follow up soon. I vow I will totally change in this one year time of course and hope the god should bless me on this even though I am atheist.

No comments: