Thursday, December 25, 2008

Terrorist

Please don't get me wrong because I not gone to talk about the terror in Gaza, Pakistan and Sri Lanka. Terrorist mean one that engages in acts or an act of terrorism, actually what I wanted to highlight here is my babe are leaving me alone in this New Year Celebration. Whether I like it or not, he insist to follow his family and leave me alone, albeit he already promise to accompany me during the days.

I'm very sad and disappointed with him, the act that he treated me is just similar to the terrorist act, which giving me an inspiration to blog about today subject. In my heart, heart he is a stupid lover but when you think deeper he is a very good son indeed because during that occasion he will spend his time in Genting with his family. But, franky speaking he is a very good son, which is also my worse nightmare I have to encounter.

You guys must be wondering since he is a good person, why I bother too much? To cut the story short the answer is I think he love his family more than me, which make me feel jealous and sad. For me his family a just a terrorist as well because they are the one who always make my babe leave me alone and even my birthday I also have to bear this kind of emptiness and disappointment feeling.

Hopefully, this New year around I managed to keep myself busy, which I thought will be happier. Perhaps, busy can gives you a way or a loop holes to ignore the parts of my life that falling appart. I really wanted him by my side for the day but if I do I really asking for trouble. Anyway I am still missing you and love you so much and Happy New Year Babe.

No comments: