Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Greeting!

Me Anthony would like to take this oppurtunity to greet you guys Merry Christmas and May god bless you. For those who still feeling blue and emotion please stand up because it's christmas and everyone should be happy. To recall back this year christmas is very fruitful because I am accompany by my lovely honey...yummy.

The only thing that I am regret is there is quote somethings we didn't..xxx..LoL. But never mind, I love my babe not because of sex but in a description of LOVE. It been quite sometimes I never been this happy already since the varsity my life with the only guy I love, which is my current babe. The reason this heat are not arose since my varsity life is because both of us busy in our stuff and not forgetting the stress as well.

Moreover I will like to thank to my babe to bring me in this circle, I know I am hot temper but I do caring and love you. For the sake of our relationship I will change myself to become better and your ideal darling... but dunno when the days will arose...LoL. For you guys information another 35 days left is my third aniversary where we been together...Hurray.... need to squeeze my head to make this celebration happenning.

Anyway once again I would like to wish me and my babe have a Merry Christmas and not to forget the folks and humanity in the world as well. I love christmas and I love you Santa if you are a hot guy... I will reward you accordingly...LoL.

No comments: