Saturday, December 20, 2008

Overhaul

Recently, my machine is almost overhaul because has been too frequently visited the gym class. Yes, you can claim me as a "kiatsu person"or calculative brat and I really admit that because I am a economic students, which I usually good in analytical and figures as well.

In order to fully utilize my membership, sometimes I went to my gym class for 7 days in a week or at least 5 times a week, sound pretty "kiatsu" is it. What to do being force to do so because I am too fat and need to kick out the stubborn lard in my body. Like my babe always said " Yau Joe Ji, Yau Ho Bit Tong Choh" but it do sound pretty true.

Being a newbies of Pink community, I am indeed milestone away to catch up because physically I am pretty big size and mentally still very straight...sigh. I bet you if you seeing me you will never thought I am a queer guy because I have a very straight guy look..okay. But my babe keep telling me that I am born to be a queer guy and he can sense it from the day one.

To cut the story short, lately my health condition are very bad and my asthma are keep arose and arose. Supposing after a workout should develop my stamina but the situation is getting worse. Finally seek doctor for advise but the doctor are more craze than me but pursuing me to get marry or a girlfriend... For XXX perhaps.

Finally, due to my health condition I am trying to minimize my gym classes and exercise. But it is quit pity because fully utilize the facilities and also planning to freeze my membership next month. I really need to have rest because my muscles are in pain and my breath are low and not flowing well. Perhaps, my engine really need maintenance and relax as well, but still in amidst of reducing stress and smoking activities.

No comments: