Monday, December 8, 2008

shed Tear

These few days, we had a good debate or argument between me and my babe. Whatever I do seem like not right (Buat Apa Pun Tak Kena) and he is just keep nagging and scold me like hell. The worst he said I always kick out conflict and by right he is release the stress towards me... really a fucking freak. Some more wanted me to apology and if you insist his attack is more aggressive and painful.

It's not I can't quarrel with him but I think it's unnecessary, when you remain silent worst still he is try to speculate you mad at him and not loving him anymore or even asked you whether you are a dumb head or mute ah... He is really a psycho and I would said he is a fucker dumb bitch... really geram (Mad).

Nothing I can do just bear with his irrational words and thoughts from him but finally I give up and my tears flow like stream. I had try my best to stand the tears from coming out but finally the tears just burst out and nothing much I can do beside crying and remain silent and being emotion. The atmosphere is very tight because I was crying and later he even tease me by saying I am pretending crying to get his attention... sound weird is it and he is getting sinister lately.


No comments: