Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sick

Recently, I have been very sick hit by asthma, bad flu, running nose, headache and sore throat felt very uncomfortable. I decided to go for the doctor and inhaler some gases to relieve my asthmatic and given a day medical leave for a rest. After taken medicine I felt drowsy and almost sleeping in the bed for whole day.

I even thought that I can go to gym with my babe after a long sleep and rest later on. But I can assure you guys that point of times I had gone crazy or out of my mind. The medicine make me weak and I had no ideas whether that is a asthmatic medicine or sleeping pill, really darn tired. Later had to drive my babe to IBM plaza and I been waited him for more than hour and that period of times really really long. Later we heading for The Curve for dinner to get away from my company Fussy and straight freak from helping us spread humour.. very hard to life inside the closet.

The next day, I went to work, felt better, but still could feel the medicine effect and yet fully recover. Today I needed to fetch one of my colleague because she had no one to fetch her and almost forgotten about it because too sick. I had my cup of morning coffee, and thanks to the medicine effect, I felt drowsy and headache. The good thing is I was fully awake since then, and of course, more bad thing happen such as all my shirt and pants are filled with sweat because I sweat like a pig. Although I had my bath in the morning, but I smelt like a walking rubbish car all day, which the good thing freak me out the whole day.


No comments: