Saturday, December 27, 2008

Fucking Straight Guys

Sorry, if I had offended some of you straight guys but for this topic, I am just referring to my fucking straight guy friend. Today I really In a fucking good mood because after the karaoke and gym session at The Curve, we decided to lift a called to my friend to have a steamboat dinner at Kepong and they had agreed and what I need to do is fetching them.

After, the steamboat dinner I really in a good mood and my stomach are almost bloat like a balloon and finally I puke and feeling better and we decided to clubbing. Since today, the prince feast is held at oblique so we decided to hang out there for my straight friend to have a eyes breaking session of how gays are clubbing and partying, where they had agree.

The horror are starting to arose, when my straight friend are started to complaining there is no crowd and chick at oblique. Later my straight friend are started to nag and complaining there pussy and the music is not fully R&B because most of the songs had been remix and I totally disagree with him because the songs is nice and the beat is damn good but the crowd is wasn't there only. But frankly speaking, where the heck are you gone to get a chick in a gay club....really what the fuck and pissed me off to the limit.

But there is one thing for sure the crowd is very low at oblique and I swear I will not entertain oblique and La queen which both of the clubs is suck and really a loser. After my straight friend are urging us to go to other club, so we are leaving and decided to hang out at Poppy garden for the night. We need to spend extra penny for the next session because there are only tables for the customer to open bottles of liquor.

But I swear to the god this is also another lousy club because the music is really outdated and old, my friend keep forcing me to peek at the boobs and pussy...really a disastrous. The dance floor is fucking small and there space are really not convenient to dance where most of the people are just wanted to drink liquor and flirting. We even had a fight with my fucking straight friend which had drunk and almost started to fight. Anyway I will never invite my straight friend to clubbing again because we are definitely from other world.


No comments: