Saturday, December 20, 2008

MarketPlace

Last Saturday, my babe planning to bring me along to have a eye breaking session in MarketPlace at Jalan Yap Kwan Seng. At first we when to the gym to kick off some lard before we hit the dance floor and had dinner as well in SS2 hawker stalls. After we having dinner we head straight to market place and I really felt excited that night. We reach there around 10 somethings but the night is still young, so we decided to kill times at the restaurant beside the market place.

I had order a avocado juice and babe order apple juice to wait for the crowd before we proceed market place. The drinks in this restaurant is expensive and horrify because very sweet and felt awful. My advised is this is the first and the last time I will had a drink at this place. Later we saw many guys are filled up the crowd and finally we gave in and I need to change my pants in my car because I am wearing short pant and my babe wanted to change his clothe because he is wearing top tank.

At first, before the crowd around 11 somethings, we heading straight to the top of the restaurant, which is a lounge and order 1 bucket of beers before we redeem our complimentary drinks for the cover charges. Later we move to the dance floor because feel the lounge is very plain and began to hits the dance floor as the beer and liquor started to make me feel intoxicating. Tell you guys if I had a good trains muscles and in good shape surely I will get half naked.

That night I really enjoy myself and dance and sweat hell like pig but do really enjoy the hitz and the beat from the Dj's. Market Place really a good place to brain wash my mindset after a bad encounter at La queen last week, which means not all the Plu hang out place are bad after all. I am sure will going back to market place and next week there are more party and clubbing due to the "Prince Feast" at Obligue, Orange club and Maison as well... gosh I love Christmas and New Year so many party can join.


No comments: