Monday, December 8, 2008

Revolution

Recently, I had too many negative comments toward my personal life. First, I wanted to say sorry to my babe and as well for myself because I am too emotional. I don't know what had happen to me and my situation is getting worse. To start with, my condition such as insomnia is getting serious, almost burnout due to over stress, neck and shoulder in serious pain, very emotional and depress. Perhaps, I am too sick of my life and a new revolution should evolve my long lost determination, faith and confidence.

There is no doubt my illness is occur due to my career because I am a newbies in the working environment perhaps I am yet to adapt with the new environment. For the first years I been working in the sales and marketing sector, where there is no need to mentioned the work load and the times I need to sacrifice is indeed intensive. Later I quited and started as a ordinary executive in a manufacturing industry which make the matter even worse.

When I recall from my previous job...yes it's indeed challenging and tough but satisfaction that I can gains from the jobs is really hard too explain and I really felt good about it. Compare to my present jobs which you have to sit in table for the paper work really make my life dull and lame. Worst still you have nothing to do and sitting there for the whole days and online to kill times really demotivate and demoralize myself.

My babe salary is higher than me now and I am feeling very guilty to myself and really cannot give him a better life as I had promised. The only solution to fix the problem is getting a new jobs and rebuilt my self-confidence and offset the passive mindset. The key factors to my depression is my fucker manager, who had conned me to enter this company with a fruitful benefits such as opportunity to grow, when to overseas to develop my business and etc..... I hate you shitty manager and worse still I can't get any increment after my probation period as my colleague manage to get it and reduction in my salary during interview.

Lastly, I am vow to get the new job in the beginning of 2009 and leave the fucker (My manager) doing all the jobs by himself and if I believing in karma then this turf must straight away to the hell. Well I am really to kick my fat ass from this stupid company and quite happy with it because I finally make up my mind. In the other hand I need to get a suitable and potential job for myself first due to this global economy crisis... Folks please with me luck.



No comments: