Sunday, December 14, 2008

Turf Manager


Email Attachment Form My Manager Many Month Ago

Dear Anthony,

Real world is come.
We have limited time before the 28th meeting in OYLM.
Shall we discuss at 11am for planning.

Best regards,
Ho


Dear Anthony,

Your real world is coming.
My requested items to Bashir are quite similar as what Mr.Sum requested to MIA&chief.
Please wait for Bashir& reply and follow up closely.
You can use MCTE to view MIA& FG sales data in order to get to know their models & sales volume beforehand.


Thanks.

Best regards,
Ho


These are the email that my turf manager send to my, which had driven me work harder and strike harder. The email content is a bit overrated but I definitely felt relieve and like it after many month's in boredom and blue moon at the company.

Email Attachment Form My Manager Lately

Dear Anthony,
Please provide SKD to Rohita (Use the same proposal & same method as for MIA), we don't focus on CKD at this time, we are not ready. No CKD for J-series, choose the G cooling models for Rohita.Use the FG 2009 price to quote to Rohita, please get from FG CSE different regions have different margin factors.

Best regards,
Ho

What the fuck are you doing, due to these few email I assumed you hire me to take care of the CKD/ SKD business for fun. No wonder you always take it for granted when ever I proposed somethings for my tasks you seem like winding and never concern about it because you just afraid that I will screw you up. Go to hell you pig and jerk, no place are suitable for you except hell. Stop teasing and prank someone, if you don't have the intention to do so. Just wasted my times and the organization resources and money... really a turf.

No comments: